Health & Safety mesures due to COVID-19
Massage Therapy require skin-to-skin contact. At present due to COVID-19 we have to obey additional Health and Safety requirements. Therefore the following changes have been made to help protect clients and therapist.
24 hours before your appointement
- Due to COVID-19 Health & Safety requirements you will be asked to complete the Covid-19 intake Client Declaration, prior to each appointment.
On the day of appointment
- Please bring your own water bottle.
- When you arrive please stay in the car. We will call you when it is time to come in.
- Please wear your face mask before entering the building.
- Before proceeding to the massage room, you will be asked to wash your hands.
- A sanitized box is provided to each client to place their clothes and belongings into.
- Disposable one time use bags are provided to each client to place their masks into for the duration of the treatment.
- Please note: If you feel ill on the day of your session please cancel your appointment (at no cost) – massage is not advised if you have any symptoms of illness.
We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back to a safe and therapeutic touch environment.
- The therapist will wear a face mask during the whole treatment.
- As has always been the case before, the therapist will wash and sanitize his hands before and after your treatment.
- As has always been the case before, all linen is changed after each and every client and washed at 60 degrees.
- The therapist has been trained on proper Hand Washing and Sanitizing Techniques and adhere to these practices at all times.
- The massage table, head rest, surfaces and floor of the treatment room and restroom are thoroughly sanitized after each client.