Health & Safety mesures due to COVID-19
Massage Therapy require skin-to-skin contact. At present due to COVID-19 we have to obey additional Health and Safety requirements. Therefore the following changes have been made to help protect clients and therapist.
On the day of appointment
- Please wear your face mask before entering the building.
- Before proceeding to the massage room, you will be asked to wash your hands.
- A sanitized box is provided to each client to place their clothes and belongings into.
- Disposable one time use bags are provided to each client to place their masks into for the duration of the treatment.
- Please note: If you feel ill on the day of your session please cancel your appointment (at no cost) – massage is not advised if you have any symptoms of illness.
We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back to a safe and therapeutic touch environment.
Before your appointment, please consider the following questions and contact me if you answer ‘yes’ to any of the following.
1. Do you, or anyone in your household have any flu-like symptoms?
2. Are you experiencing a cough?
3. Are you experiencing a shortness of breath?
4. Have you had a fever (above 37.5C degrees) in the last 14 days?
5. Have you had any close contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
If you have symptoms of COVID-19 or you have been identified as a close contact, then I will require a negative antigen test on the day of your booked treatment. This is a required safety measure to make sure that you do not have COVID-19, or that you are not asymptomatic and possibly contagious.
A negative antigen test will be used as an additional measure to hand sanitisation, and mask wearing.
- The therapist will wear a face mask during the whole treatment.
- As has always been the case before, the therapist will wash and sanitize his hands before and after your treatment.
- As has always been the case before, all linen is changed after each and every client and washed at 60 degrees.
- The therapist has been trained on proper Hand Washing and Sanitizing Techniques and adhere to these practices at all times.
- The massage table, head rest, surfaces and floor of the treatment room and restroom are thoroughly sanitized after each client.